We are always looking for talented engineers, keen on working within a vibrant and fast changing technological environment, passionate about audio and really motivated in contributing to innovative products with our partners.
[D22-01] Junior Embedded SW Engineer
At BdSound we imagine, design and realize the most advanced technologies for real-life audio and speech applications.
Renowned for technical excellence in Audio and Speech processing solutions and the quality of its professional services, BdSound is a young and leading tech-based company with global operations, based in Milan. Our engineers are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique solutions to address the always-evolving challenges that the technology around audio and speech presents. BdSound solutions are used every day by millions of end-user all around the world, in car, at home, at work.
We are seeking a highly motivated Junior Engineer, with solid background studies, even without working experience, to join our Design team based in the Milanofiori Business Centre (MI) office at walking-distance from MM2 underground station.
You will be involved in technically challenging projects on some of the most advanced applications in audio and speech processing worldwide, working alongside with experts that will mentor and guide you.
This role will suit you if you are passionate in technology and have a particular interest in Audio Engineering, Embedded Electronics and programming embedded systems. As a Junior Embedded Software Engineer you will responsible for developing software on embedded platforms for several applications.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Develop embedded systems or applications for embedded systems for audio and speech processing in the Automotive, Consumer and Video-collaboration markets
- Write, test and debug optimized software for embedded applications
- Work with other professionals in project teams, to achieve the best results possible
- Proactively collaborate with both hardware design and software design teams during product design and bring-up
- Cooperate to create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Having a strong preparation in software engineering
- M.Sc. in computer science or engineering or in electronics (and similar) engineering if there is a proven track of knowledge in coding
- Knowledge of C and C++
- Fluent in English
- Being passionate in technology with a special interest in Audio Engineering
Even better if
- A previous experience with embedded systems
- A proven knowledge of C and C++ programming
- Knowledge of Python
- Being able to understand electronic schematics
- Knowledge of programming tools for embedded systems
Why working with us
- You will have the opportunity to work with several companies including the giants of technology
- You will work with customers directly: no long hierarchy will hide you
- We are not a startup but we move like a startup: fast and reactive. If you love challenges this is the right place for you.
- At BdSound you will have the opportunity to face the challenge to create innovation, not only use it
- No dress code, young team, easy place. Just enjoy your job and do it at the best
More about BdSound
We are a team and you shall be willing to work in team, seriously. We love to cooperate, share and improve ourself. We have no secrets here and everyone is asked to contribute to the growth of the team and the company.
We are committed to create an inclusive workplace and to guarantee a great work-life balance.
Help us to make our company the best place to work.
If you want to apply for this position, please fill the form here below, attaching a detailed CV.