We are always looking for talented engineers, keen on working within a vibrant and fast changing technological environment, passionate about audio and really motivated in contributing to innovative products with our partners.
[I22-01] Junior Electroacoustic Engineer
At BdSound we imagine, design and realize the most advanced technologies for real-life audio and speech applications.
Renowned for technical excellence in Audio and Speech processing solutions and the quality of its professional services, BdSound is a young and leading tech-based company with global operations, based in Milan. Our engineers are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique solutions to address the always-evolving challenges that the technology around audio and speech presents. BdSound solutions are used every day by millions of end-user all around the world, in car, at home, at work.
We are seeking a highly motivated Junior Electroacoustic Engineer, with solid background studies, even without working experience, to join our Design team based in the Milanofiori Business Centre (MI) office at walking-distance from MM2 underground station.
You will be involved in technically challenging projects on some of the most advanced applications in audio and speech processing worldwide, working alongside with experts that will mentor and guide you.
This role will suit you if you are passionate in technology and have a particular interest in Audio Engineering, Acoustics and Electroacoustics. As a Junior Electroacoustic Engineer you will responsible for studying and developing innovative microphones and loudspeakers solutions for several applications.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Design microphone/s systems for different applications
- Design loudspeaker/s systems for embedded applications
- Measure and validate designs
- Perform FEM simulation of designed electroacoustic systems
- Provide support in mechanical design of electroacoustic systems
- Work with other professionals in project teams, to achieve the best results possible
- Proactively collaborate with both hardware design and software design teams during product design and bring-up
- Cooperate to create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Having a strong preparation in acoustics and electroacoustic engineering
- M.Sc. in computer science or engineering or in electronics (and similar) engineering if there is a proven track of knowledge in acoustics and electroacoustics
- Fluent in English
- Being passionate in technology with a special interest in Audio Engineering
Even better if
- Proficient with Matlab and/or Python
- Knowledge of C and C++
- Being able to understand electronic schematics
- Knowledge of simulation and design tools for electroacoustic
Why working with us
- You will have the opportunity to work with several companies including the giants of technology
- You will work with customers directly: no long hierarchy will hide you
- We are not a startup but we move like a startup: fast and reactive. If you love challenges this is the right place for you.
- At BdSound you will have the opportunity to face the challenge to create innovation, not only use it
- No dress code, young team, easy place. Just enjoy your job and do it at the best
More about BdSound
We are a team and you shall willing to work in team, seriously. We love to cooperate, share and improve ourself. We have no secrets here and everyone is asked to contribute to the growth of the team and the company.
We are committed to create an inclusive workplace and to guarantee a great work-life balance.
Help us to make our company the best place to work.
If you want to apply for this position, please fill the form here below, attaching a detailed CV.