We give you the toys: let’s play
Create the innovation
We move fast like a startup, caring for our customers who have chosen us for their products.
At BdSound you will have the opportunity to face the challenge to create the innovation, not only use it.
Research and Development
We do both. We invest seriously on research and development teams to create new products and cutting-edge technologies.
Chosen by the best
We are a B2B company, so you may not have heard about us, but you certainly know many of our customers and, without being aware, you are already using our technology
Driving the innovation
BdSound creates the most advanced technologies and products for several renowned company: from car to home appliances manufacturers
Passion and dedication
Most of our team folks loved to play with audio and music long before joining us. They are still loving in it (and new loves are born)
The perfect candidate
Who you are
- We hire carefully and then we value every single person.
- We look for passionate people. The right way to do great things is to love doing great things.
- We look for smart people. People who make mistakes, find them, fix them and get better.
- We look for curious people. We love to learn new things, and you?
- We look for people willing to work in a team. Hey! Seriously: at BdSound, working in team, is really important. At BdSound nobody, not even the founders, works alone.
Your next team
Life at BdSound
Dress as it suits you
Whatever covers your body is proper clothes to us. We like you both in shirt and in shorts.
Run before you can walk
In one year at BdSound you will learn more than you may think it is possible to and you can’t learn elsewhere.
Trust instead of badge
We don’t check you; we trust in your responsibility. Everyday, your team-mate rely on you.
Our most important asset are our folks. We do everything to make them happy at work, Maybe random croissants for breakfast?
What you will do
Are you a software guy? At BdSound you will write optimized code and deploy it on several products to make them listen and speak. Dreaming about design loudspeaker systems? Don’t worry: some 3D printers is waiting to let you play. Fallen in love with hardware? You will design complex PCBs that will be used by real people. Be sure: there are lots of stuffs you can do at BdSound.
Working in Milan
Life in Milan
If you are looking for an experience abroad or in another city, consider to add BdSound on your resume while enjoying one of the most interesting European cities. Milan is the perfect mix of tradition and innovation, with a vibrant cultural life, with tons of plays, concerts and events. It combines the opportunities of a big city with the efficiency of a small town. Moreover: it’s in Italy.
It is connected by train with the wonderful Italian towns and by plane with the main cities worldwide.
Check our current open positions and apply for one of them. If you wish to work with us but there is no open position, don’t worry: send your application and we will be happy to evaluate it
BdSound is an innovative Italian company with worldwide customers in the automotive, consumer and industrial markets, whose mission is to help companies in creating their next amazing products through embedding BdSound’s technology for audio and speech processing and leveraging on BdSound’s experience gained on a long-track of successful developments.
We are looking for an experienced Software Design Engineer for Embedded Systems.
- Understand and design complex software architecture for audio and speech based products
- Identify software requirements and estimate performance of the proposed solutions
- Write, test and debug optmized software for embedded applications
- Proactively collaborate with both hardware design and software design teams during product design and bring-up
- Implement software starting from design specifications
- Cooperate to create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Proven experience in embedded software design (5+ years)
- Advanced and robust knowledge of C/C++ language, Linux Embedded (Yocto), Linux IPC, Object Oriented Programming, Object Oriented Architectures;
- Knowledge of: compilers, linkers, builders tools; revision control system; CI/CD environment
- Education: Ph.D. or M.Sc. in computer science or engineering
- Nimble with new technologies
- Passionate for excellence, sharp and proactive
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
Even better if:
- You love audio and speech processing like we do (that is a lot)
- You have experience in the audio and speech processing area
If you believe to fulfill the above lists or even if you believe to have enough energy to improve yourself to fulfill them, you are the right candidate and we invite you to send us your application.
BdSound is committed to create an inclusive workplace and does not discriminate against race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age and other legally protected status.
Don’t be shy: send your application for any of the open positions or your spontenous application, with a concise resume using this form. Don’t forget to tell us what you would love to do: the more you love what you do, the more we love what you will do.