Few selected firms have been awarded as Alexa Consulting and Professional Services (CPS) by Alexa Voice Services.
Alexa CPS certified firms have proven to meet a set of requirements needed to guide other companies in the path to develop and launch their Alexa Built-In product:
- Planning, from developing a voice strategy to defining all the specifications;
- Hardware and software design, from performing acoustic measurements on the product to building a mechanically compatible circuit board;
- Alexa client integration;
- Developing the IoT backend to support interaction between Alexa Voice Services and the device fleet;
- Skills and companion apps, to finalize the product;
- Certification, to ensure that the final product conforms with the strict requirements imposed by Alexa Voice Services;
- Prototyping and pre-production, verifying that the device is market-ready.
At the moment, only BdSound and 8 other companies are registered as Alexa CPS firms.
Do you want to know more?
This post is a part of our white paper “The whys and hows of voice enabling your product“.
In this white paper we explain how to choose and integrate a voice assistant into a product in order to make informed choices and fulfill customers’ needs.
Use this form to receive it directly in your mailbox!