Your thesis at BdSound
Your contribution to innovation
We move fast like a startup, caring for our customers who have chosen us for their products. At BdSound you will be able to create innovation, not only see it.
As a student, you can enjoy BdSound’s facilities to do your thesis, mentored by expert professionals in audio and speech processing.
Audio and Speech Algorithms
Study, imagine and develop the newest technologies for audio and speech processing which will be used to create the next generation of innovative products.
Turn your ideas and creativity into lines of code and contribute to real products that will be used by thousands of users worldwide.
You can do a thesis about microphone arrays and loudspeaker systems for the next generation of miniaturized devices. The anechoic room, the ETSI room and a 3D printer are ready for your experiments.
Embedded Hardware Development
Select the right processor, design the PCB and test a real board with your very own design.
The ideal candidate
Who you are
- We look for passionate students. The right way to do great things is loving to do great things.
- We look for curious people. We love to learn new things, do you?
- We look for smart people. People who make mistakes, find them, fix them and get better.
Life in BdSound
From the first day of your internship, you are part of the team. We will share our experience and knowledge to help you explore your ideas.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and guaranteeing a great work-life balance.
- 7 people graduated from BdSound since 2019
- 4 people graduated cum laude
- 1 student currently conducting his thesis
- 2 PhDs as your co-supervisors
- 6-8 months average time of a research thesis
At BdSound we imagine, design, and realize the most advanced technologies and products for audio and speech processing. We are looking for a student who wants to be a part of it.
We are seeking a highly motivated student in Engineering, Electronics or Computer Science, with solid background studies, to start a research project for his/her Master thesis in our Assago (MI) office, walking distance from the M2 underground station.
Our projects include noise reduction and speech enhancement, multichannel audio processing and beamforming, machine and deep learning, and much more.
As an intern, you will be mentored by one of our senior researchers.
This role will suit you if you are passionate about technology and have a particular interest in audio engineering, embedded electronics, and programming embedded systems.
These are the skills and competencies we search for:
- Object-oriented programming
- Python with Numpy and Tensorflow Packages
- C / C++
- Fundamentals of Audio Signal Processing
- Fundamentals of Machine and Deep Learning
- Git repository
- Teamwork and ability to work independently (they both matter)
If you do not hold such skills, you will acquire them during the thesis.
Your benefits at BdSound will include:
- Deepen your expertise in a dynamic and young work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring, and coaching
- Hiring opportunity after the thesis -if you are smart, why should we let you go somewhere else?
- Food stamps and reimbursement of the expenses
BdSound is committed to create an inclusive workplace and does not discriminate against race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age and other legally protected status.
Use this form to send us your application, with a concise resume and a list of your courses. Tell us what you would love to do and something about you that we can’t learn from your CV