We are always looking for talented engineers, keen on working within a vibrant and fast changing technological environment, passionate about audio and really motivated in contributing to innovative products with our partners.
[D22-05] Electronic Design Engineer
At BdSound we imagine, design and realize the most advanced technologies for real-life audio and speech applications.
Renowned for technical excellence in Audio and Speech processing solutions and the quality of its professional services, BdSound is a young and leading tech-based company with global operations, based in Milan. Our engineers are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique solutions to address the always-evolving challenges that the technology around audio and speech presents. BdSound solutions are used every day by millions of end-user all around the world, in car, at home, at work.
We are seeking a highly motivated Junior Electronic Design Engineer, with solid background studies, even without working experience, to join our Design team based at Milanofiori Business Centre (MI) office at walking-distance from MM2 underground station.
You will be involved in technically challenging projects on some of the most advanced applications in audio and speech processing worldwide, working alongside with experts in several fields related to audio and electronics.
This role will suit you if you are passionate in technology and electronics, with a particular interest in Audio Engineering. If you are also interested in Digital Signal Processing, Algorithms and Electroacoustics you can mix them up in the products you will design. As a Junior Electronic Design Engineer you will responsible for studying and developing new electronic applications, system, boards that will acquire audio, run algorithms for digital audio signal processing and deliver processed audio.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Understand product specifications and define requirements.
- Identify hardware requirements and estimate the performance of the proposed solutions
- Design electronic schematics
- Follow the prototypes manufacturing, interfacing with manufacturers, clients, etc.
- Bring-up, test and debug designed PCBAs
- Proactively collaborate with both hardware design and software design engineers during product design and bring-up
- Cooperate to create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Stay updated, study, discover and contribute to the advance of the team and the company
- Having a solid background in electronics (analog, digital, mixed) with at least M.Sc. in electronic engineer
- Knowledge of C and C++
- Fluent in English
- Being passionate in technology and electronics
Even better if
- Experience with writing code for microprocessors, microcontrollers, DSP, in C language.
- Having some experience with CAD tools for electronic design
- You are passionate in Audio Engineering
Why working with us
- You will have the opportunity to work with several companies including the giants of technology
- You will work with customers directly: no long hierarchy will hide you
- We are not a startup but we move like a startup: fast and reactive. If you love challenges this is the right place for you.
- At BdSound you will have the opportunity to face the challenge to create innovation, not only use it
- No dress code, young team, easy place. Just enjoy your job and do it at the best
More about BdSound
We are a team and you shall be willing to work in team, seriously. We love to cooperate, share and improve ourself. We have no secrets here and everyone is asked to contribute to the growth of the team and the company.
We are committed to create an inclusive workplace and to guarantee a great work-life balance.
Help us to make our company the best place to work.
If you want to apply for this position, please fill the form here below, attaching a detailed CV.