We are always looking for talented engineers, keen on working within a vibrant and fast changing technological environment, passionate about audio and really motivated in contributing to innovative products with our partners.
[P23-01] Junior Project Manager & Quality Assurance
At BdSound we imagine, design and realize the most advanced technologies for real-life audio and speech applications.
Renowned for technical excellence in Audio and Speech processing solutions and the quality of its professional services, BdSound is a young and leading tech-based company with global operations, based in Milan. Our engineers are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique solutions to address the always-evolving challenges that the technology around audio and speech presents. BdSound solutions are used every day by millions of end-user all around the world, in car, at home, at work.
We are seeking a highly motivated Junior Project Manager, with solid background studies, even without working experience, to join our Design team based at Milanofiori Business Centre (MI) office at walking-distance from MM2 underground station.
You will be involved in technically challenging projects on some of the most advanced applications in audio and speech processing worldwide, working alongside with experts.
This role will suit you if you are passionate in technology and have a particular interest in Audio Engineering, Embedded Electronics and programming embedded systems. As a Junior Project manager you will be responsible for managing the activities, being the direct interface with clients and being involved in the development of several applications.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Define the project plan and follow the project development for its entire lifecycle
- Directly interface with clients, understand their requirements, manage the customer relationship
- Proactively collaborate with the development team during product design and bring-up
- Manage and review of the project documentation: plan, specifications, test reports
- Manage and improve the company processes
- Stay updated, study, discover and contribute to the advance of the team and the company
- M.Sc. in computer science or engineering or in electronics (and similar) engineering
- Fluent in English
- Being passionate in technology with a special interest in Audio Engineering
- Being a proactive person, comfortable in interfacing with people outside the company, focused on customer’s needs
Even better if
- Technical background in audio systems
- A previous experience with embedded systems
- A previous experience with automotive process and systems
Why working with us
- You will have the opportunity to work with several companies including the giants of technology
- You will work with customers directly: no long hierarchy will hide you
- We are not a startup but we move like a startup: fast and reactive. If you love challenges this is the right place for you.
- At BdSound you will have the opportunity to face the challenge to create innovation, not only use it
- No dress code, young team, easy place. Just enjoy your job and do it at the best
More about BdSound
We are a team and you shall be willing to work in team, seriously. We love to cooperate, share and improve ourselves. We have no secrets here and everyone is asked to contribute to the growth of the team and the company.
We are committed to create an inclusive workplace and to guarantee a great work-life balance.
Help us to make our company the best place to work.
If you want to apply for this position, please fill the form here below, attaching a detailed CV.